Susan
Susan asked:

Does anyone have a list of all the books he lists in the various essays that make up this book? I feel like I have to go through one by one of his recommended titles and see how many I want to read! If you have one or know where there might be one online, would love to hear.

Jenny's Book Life I started a list! Mr. Dirda should know better than not to include such a thing! LOL! I gave up though, & spent lots of time reading about books, authors, organizations, publications, & publishers that he mentioned. It was time well spent for me. I did make sticky notes inside the cover that I can go back to when I am seeking one of the books he mentioned....& I did buy the "Shakespeare, In Fact" based on his call.
Image for Browsings