Adam Fletcher
Adam Fletcher asked:

Could anyone explain to me why it seems /every/ single person in a zombie apocalypse is ex special forces? /s

To answer questions about Chaos, please sign up.
Jan Do you want to read a novel or a short story? Because an apocalypse story about someone with no weapons and survival skills, like your average John and Jane Doe, will end in their horrible death by page 50.
For every McGiver, there are many thousands of sheeple.
Rick Tippins If its a good story it doesn't matter. I really enjoyed this entire series.
Barbara Chandler In any apocalyptic story, no matter if special ops then a survivalist. I once read an author's answer to why the hero in his book could do everything. A hero in a book must all things to carry a story
There are other that bring the whole story to its end. This was not an exact answer but how I understood it.
I love any apocalyptic read, would I survive, I don't know, I need to be able to wash my hands. I'd survive for maybe half a day.
Diana Thill cause its a popular theme....
Image for Chaos
by John O'Brien (Goodreads Author)