Dungeon Reader

Is this book (and it's sequels) "D&D"? I'm doing a read and review of all D&D novels/paperback short story collections by publication date, and some time soon I'll get to the date of this one. Should I consider these ones as D&D, and so read them (I don't care if you did/didn't like it, just whether you think it's D&D)? The reason I ask is, I read that this and following novels depart from TSR's vision of Greyhawk.

To answer questions about Sea of Death, please sign up.
Dwight Yes and no. Yes they are essentially AD&D and follow the story of Greyhawk as the author of Greyhawk wanted, but not the official TSR line after book 2. So, yes they are D&D and Greyhawk but due to a dispute (I use that term mildly) between the creator of D&D (and creator of Greyhawk) and TSR, the official line went another direction.
Image for Sea of Death