Railroad_Ross
Railroad_Ross asked:

I want to read this book like a spring snow storm sweeping down from the north by surprise. You know, because I'm surprised by how much I really like spring snow, and because the storms come in fast and take you unaware just when you think the weather is warming up. Brandon Sanderson continues to shine in every series he writes. What Sanderson book are you excited to read next?

To answer questions about Calamity, please sign up.
Necro Zer0 "You suck at metaphors." LOL
Rolando Gill I am sure that David would understand the terrible metaphor, like it was a mob informant and David was the East River.
Quinn Gerber Stormlight Archive 3. No contest. Though I am kinda mad that Sanderson isn't doing a whole ton on this book. However, I understand that it's hard to get books done, especially if the book is massive. So yeah.
Channing Great metaphor, though really a simile. =)
Anthoney Stormlight Archive #3. If I were waiting on one of the early Mistborn books it would be close. Both series have completely unique magic systems and different feel. It's a good example of what makes him a great writer.
FrogKnight All of them! Though if I must pick one; the stormlight archive book 3.
Lynn I cannot wait to get my hands on Aztlanian, the sequel to Rithmatist. I immersed myself in Rithmatist and only came up for air when life poked me in the ribs and demanded attention!! Oh, and this one, of course.
Danielle McFee This one of course!!!!!
Image for Calamity
by Brandon Sanderson (Goodreads Author)