Melliott
Melliott asked:

I'M SO CONFUSED. Have I read the Red Queen but with a different title? or is The Red Queen the book I am waiting for? Or am I waiting for The Waking Dragon? Why can't they just NUMBER them the same, CALL them the same, and put us all on the SAME PAGE (pun intended).

To answer questions about The Waking Dragon, please sign up.
Angela Yeah, they decided to be confusing. This is the first part of the last book, and is called "The Walking Dragon" for N. America readers. The final part of "The Red Queen", will be called "The Red Queen" and will be out Feb. 15, 2016.
Blake Liddell It is really nuts! The Red Queen is the title for the final book as printed in Australia, available in about a fortnight from now. I don't know why the books were broken up for American readers- so weird!
Image for The Waking Dragon
by Isobelle Carmody (Goodreads Author)