Terrie
Terrie asked:

I should of read this book along time ago. I'm going to now. It's not to late. What age group is this book appropriate for? I was thinking of gifting my 25 year old daughter fear of flying. She is a newlywed. Terrie

To answer questions about Fear of Flying, please sign up.
Michele Daigle The book is more erotica than self help if you were looking for curing a fear of flying.
Lizzie I read it in 1977 when I was 18 and in college. Some of it made more sense a few years later, after being married a bit. Response and appreciation of this book has more to do with experiences than with age
Lobstergirl Ages 13-28. This should be read after "Forever" by Judy Blume is not titillating enough for you, but before you actually know a huge amount about relationships.
Sierra This book is appropriate for any age group but is especially important for women in their early-mid-late twenties. I am 21 and I am glad I read the book when I did. It brought a voice to the issues that have been swirling around in my head surrounding femininity and marriage. Although it was published in 1973 (I think), it is still relevant today.
Image for Fear of Flying