Jessica Jang
Jessica Jang asked:

Does it matter if I read this before Between the Lines? LIke does the story disconnect iif I don't?

To answer questions about Off the Page, please sign up.
Linda It doesn't disconnect the story but with book one it is like a whole big story and without it it is normal story.....i personally think that it doesn't matter so much if you did not read book 1......
Sierah I read this book on it own, with nothing before it. I found it easy to get into. Very captivating even from the start. Usually it is hard for me to get into books where the chapter is someone different every time, but this book I love. You get the story from all angles and is completely satisfying.
Georgia Dore Yes, I would recommend that you read Between the Lines first. I have not read Off the Page yet, but reading the blurb it does definitely sound like that reading that book before Between the Lines, it wouldn't flow. Hope this helps.
Image for Off the Page
by Jodi Picoult (Goodreads Author)