Kate
Kate asked:

Does this book have anything to do with the Percy Jackson series/characters? Or is this completely new? If it is, then I'm quite upset, because I loved Percy!

To answer questions about The Sword of Summer, please sign up.
Alex It does, sort of. Not like Heroes of Olympus was so don't get too excited. Like with the Kane Chronicles (have you read them?), Magnus' world is part of the same universe, and it's even more obvious in this book because we have an appearance from Annabeth. (She's not a main character though.)

No Percy, sorry, but Magnus shares some personality traits with him so you'll probably like him! There's quite a few fun references to the series, including a not-very-subtle chapter title (yes, the awesome chapter titles are back!).

If you haven't read KC, I do recommend reading them and the crossover short stories first, they're well worth reading and might make Annabeth scenes in future MC books make more sense.
Image for The Sword of Summer
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)