Palma Fratto-Evans

I was wondering how Dr. Avanzato could write about Disney's characters Snowwhite and Cinderella? Were there any legalities involved in using such famous and beloved princesses in this way? I think there would be people out there that would be outraged.

To answer questions about Temperature Rising, please sign up.
John Avanzato It falls under the legal category of parody. I make no pretense of any or part of the story being real. In fact, I intentionally made the story so over the top that it could not be taken seriously. Every comedy show on television essentially does similar type parodies, particularly SNL. Could die-hard Disney fans (like my wife) be offended...possibly. I certainly didn't mean to but that is the risk of art.
Image for Temperature Rising
by John Avanzato (Goodreads Author)