Hannah
Hannah asked:

Is it good? I want to read it!!

Penny Lyon Bob is not your "normal" fellow, to be sure, but I believe what he wrote. Crazy stories of a crazy life. He's not a pastor, nor a preacher, but he does encourage you to live a life reflective of Jesus' love. He's not selling anything, not calling you to repentance, but encouraging you to be brave enough to engage in Life, throw caution to the wind, and be authentic in offering love towards others.
I loved the book- the chapter where a random stranger asks for an intrusive favor and keeps upping the ante was incredible (Ryan was the kid's name, I believe)... I recommend it.
Kacy I agree with Barb. Maybe his life really is outlandish, but it's hard to believe. He gives very detailed accounts of each story, then has a moral at the end that is semi-related to the Bible. Some of the conclusions he reaches feel a little off from being scriptural.
Barb Davies I found it hard to believe those some of the things happened. There probably a element of truth in them, but some of them are far fetched. I think they were meant to be parables. I wish he would refer to the bible by putting verses in the book
Image for Love Does