Sulevia
Sulevia asked:

Hi Could anyone confirm that this edition (by Arkana) is simply a reprint of the 1964 one (the one with the mandala design on the white background cover)? This seems to be the only affordable copy around on Amazon but there's no saving if the text has been changed or if it's only an abridged version or whatever... Thanks for your answers

To answer questions about Man and His Symbols, please sign up.
RealDeadpool,The I hold a copy of this book: After reading through it. I'd say this is pretty much the real deal and more.

Very cost effective too for the richness of the cultural value this book holds.

Great deal!
J. Walker Have you checked out Abe Books online? I get the best editions at the best prices through them. (can I list the web address - abebooks.com?) I mean, they're book jobbers for warehousers and booksellers around the world and around the country, and many of the books are used, but many in excellent condition can be found cheaply there. But note where the books are coming from, and shop as locally as you can.
Image for Man and His Symbols