DTM
DTM asked:

So, I'd really like to read this book, but do I have to join the group to do so?? Thanks...

To answer questions about Mine, please sign up.
M. Caspian This is a BDSM Group exclusive for the first month, but after that it will be available from Amazon (2.99) and Smashwords (free). All after-tax Amazon sales go to my local LGBTQI youth organization, specifically, this time, to their new 'Community Clothes Library'; a free resource for trans and non-binary kids to be able to access clothes for their preferred gender identity (and a safe space to keep them if they can't take them home). Which is such a cool idea! But I'm rambling, sorry... Anyway, for now, yes, you have to join the group, but you can wait for the download. I'll post on my blog when it's available. Thanks for being interested in reading my story!
Image for Mine
by M. Caspian (Goodreads Author)