William
William asked:

I just finished reading Female 22 which I believe is the first of at least a four book series. I'd like to post a review on Amazon and GoodReads but all I'm able to find on those sites is a book called TranzCon which seems to be a Trilogy. Is this a set of three books that include Female 22Usually the author leaves a link a reader can click on to leave a review. Please explain and let me know how to leave a review?

To answer questions about TranzCon, please sign up.
DavidHulett Wilson Sorry for taking so long to answer the question, I'm only just getting to grips with using Goodreads.

TranzCon was the original book I published. It was well received but comments suggested there were improvements that could be made so I re-wrote a large proportion of the book and re-published as Female 22.

The "whole story" now fills 4 books and I have in mind a 5th book which I could write one day.
Image for TranzCon
by David Hulett Wilson (Goodreads Author)