Kristen Post
Kristen Post asked:

I can't wait for this book! I wish I'd forced myself to stretch out the other 7 so I wouldn't be left waiting now. Who am I kidding--nothing in the world could have kept me from devouring the other Thursday books once I got started! Anyone have suggestions for which of his other series I should try while I wait?

To answer questions about Dark Reading Matter, please sign up.
Lucy Shades of Grey is fantastic, but been waiting 9 years for the sequel!
Susan I enjoyed the dragonslayer series. They are YA, but quirky and fun.
Conny The Nursery Crime series, it's a spin-off ;) Try and drag that one out, though, there are only two books in the series so far...
Whitney Novak Really all of his work is fantastic. Although many of his novels are originally planned as series, I think he gets excited enough by new ideas and characters that he ends up doing other things before his running series. For example, I think Shades of Grey was unfortunately named due to the emergence of the unrelated, hugely popular series. Personally, I am happy to read anything by Jasper Fforde, there has not been one I haven't liked yet. I have enjoyed some of his other recent stand alones (Early Riser and Shades of Grey, if it never gets a sequel/trilogy) more than some of the more recent Thursday novels. They may be easier to enjoy binged all at once, but for me the details and backstory get blurry since I first read some of these a good while ago.
Jessica the **Sexy Book Diva** I am a BIG fan of the Nursery Crimes series myself. Plus you get the added benefit of still being in the Thursday Next world.
Image for Dark Reading Matter
by Jasper Fforde (Goodreads Author)