Christina
Christina asked:

If you had a choice to read the book or watch the movie; which one would you have done first or recommend?

To answer questions about Eragon, please sign up.
Liz Do not ever watch the movie. It is utter crap. Not worth it even as a stand alone movie. Save yourself!!
Sashia Definitely read the book first. If you still want to watch the movie after that, go ahead, but seriously I wouldn't bother. It's almost anonymous that the book was a thousand times better than the movie.
Olivia Read the book first. A lot of people hate the movie (and for good reason, it really doesn't follow the book), but I can't entirely dislike the movie because it is what made me want to read the book.
Robert Watson I would probably read the book first. I've seen the movie and it kind of ruined the book for me before I read the book.
Image for Eragon
by Christopher Paolini (Goodreads Author)