Robin Caldwell

I love Sarah Addison Allen, but have read all of her books. Is there another author similiar to Sarah? I love the touch of magic and the characters.

To answer questions about The Peach Keeper, please sign up.
Leslie Alice Hoffman is similar and a prolific writer. Some titles I recommend are The Marraige of Opposites, The Museum of Extraordinary Things, The Dovekeepers, and The Red Garden. Best of luck in your search for another author!
Jenny Check out Menna Van Praag - the House At The End Of Hope Street
Karla Martinsen "The Language of Flowers" by Vanessa Diffenbaugh is a great read with a touch of magic. Check out the books by Wendy Webb too, I enjoyed "The Tale of Halcyon Crane" by her. But you can't beat S A A can you?
Keridwyn Deller Have you read The Language of Flowers? A friend recommended after I finished all of SAA's books. I also suggest Rainbow Rowell as an author. Not all her book have a touch of magic (but Landline does), but they are all lovely.
Sandra Thank you for all these suggestions, I just stocked up my to read shelf.

Personal I would suggest "Five Quarters of an Orange" by Joanne Harris. Its beautiful written and it is not as dark as her other books. I also enjoyed "Coastliners" from her.
Natalia Iwanyckyj I've enjoyed similar, slightly magical, completely wonderful books by Menna van Praag (Dress Shop of Dreams), Barbara O'Neal (All You Can Dream Buffet), and Sarah-Kate Lynch (Blessed are the Cheesemakers.)
Image for The Peach Keeper
by Sarah Addison Allen (Goodreads Author)