Mallory
Mallory asked:

Is this worth reading?

To answer questions about Pale Queen Rising, please sign up.
Yvonne I am about halfway through the book. It took a while to get through the first couple of chapters because it was fairly slow. But it's picking up now and there are several interesting characters and interesting twists. There's enough mystery to make you want to know the backstory NOW.
Kendra Parker In my opinion, no. Others may differ, but I strongly disliked this book.

I disliked this book so much I didn't even bother to finish it. It's exceedingly rare that I don't finish a book, but in this case the characters were so dull and the plot so slow that I couldn't push through it to find anything interesting. The main character was so full of herself she was unbelievable and I couldn't find anyone that stirred my interest. Even the world building seemed weak in my opinion. I'd say don't bother to waste your time.
Image for Pale Queen Rising