Damon Powers
Damon Powers asked:

How come my new kindle seven cuts off the text at the right side of this eBook!??? Makes for guessing what the writer intended to say. Love the book and the content is great but the eBook is flitched on my kindle...

Timothy Rapp Hello Damon,

I am using the Kindle app for PC (not the Kindle Seven), so I have no way of viewing my book on that software to discover how/why the text is getting cut off at the right side of the eBook. My eBook reads perfectly on the Kindle app for PC.

My manuscript was edited for distribution by an established publisher (First Edition Design Publishing) to meet industry viewing standards, so I can only guess that the bug is in the Kindle Seven (?). I would be happy to send you a DropBox link to let you download an ePub or PDF format file of my new book, "The Essential Introduction for New Gold Prospectors, Second Edition" for free, and skip the frustration part of the reading experience. :) Just send me an email (timr777@gmail.com) or contact me through my website contact page (http://www.theessentialintroductionfo...) requesting either file type (epub or PDF).

Cheers!

Tim Rapp

Note: It is pure accident that I found "GoodReads" and your comment. I wonder how many other readers are having this difficulty with the Kindle Seven, but haven't contacted me? I would assume that Amazon's Kindle group would be the ones to complain to about this glitch with their Kindle Seven software?
Image for The Essential Introduction for New GOLD Prospectors
by Timothy Rapp (Goodreads Author)