Velice Clara
Velice Clara asked:

I receive this from netgalley in exchange for a honest review I can't put it down once I read the first page.It blew my mind I don't expected this book is so amazing. The characters (Marisa and darian) love is so realistic. Also the description is very detail, I can imagine myself as Marisa. I love everything about the book especially its so romantic! Can't wait to read the next one! I will read it again?

To answer questions about The Carnelian Legacy, please sign up.
Cheryl Koevoet Hi Velice! Thanks so much for reading The Carnelian Legacy. If you would like to Read 4 Review the second book in the series, The Carnelian Tyranny, please join The World of Carnelia discussion group where you can request a copy here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thanks again!
Image for The Carnelian Legacy
by Cheryl Koevoet (Goodreads Author)