Jacqueline
Jacqueline asked:

Ok when does this come out? I'm squealing right now & can't wait to read it especially the fact that we get to revisit w/Jackson Cole my ♥. Also are you saying that the character in the consolation series are connected to Jackson & mark from your first series. Like their friends? I just came across your books & read the beloved series. You write amazing & I just now purchased your book consolation to start reading.

To answer questions about Defenseless, please sign up.
Cassie The female character, Natalie, was Aaron's wife. He was the one who survived the mission with Jackson and Mark, but then died in Afghanistan when he was sent there on a mission for Jackson's company. Natalie had a baby shortly after he died and the funeral was in Beholden. So yes, the characters are connected. Natalie wasn't as big a character as Mark and Ashton, or Taylor, but she was in the books.
Image for Defenseless
by Corinne Michaels (Goodreads Author)