Day  Morgenstern

I'm trying to decide rather to read this book or not; should I? The reviews are a mixture of - 'this book is completely horrid', 'I hate this book', and 'I freaking love this book! Wow!'

To answer questions about Born at Midnight, please sign up.
Riley I think some people are just picky about what they classify as literature. I say, read it! Is it cheesy? Hell yes! But that's what makes it good, in my opinion! I found this entire series to be HILARIOUS! So much so that I ended up reading all five books within a matter of a few days. Don't go into it expecting it to be Shakespeare. Go into it expecting to have a few laughs and enjoy a quick read. :) I hope you'll love it as much as I did! It's been awhile since a book has made me laugh that hard.
Michelle Read it. It's an easy read and I couldn't stop. I'm headed to the library right now to get the 5th book!
Bruja Queendom The plot of this story drags! I find that the dialog between characters are far to extensive and repetitive , for this reason I did not finish this book. I am giving it away to anyone that wants it. I will ship it as long as it doesn't cost to much. The "Shadow Falls" by CC.Hunter copy that I have includes both "Born at midnight" and "Awake at dawn" .Hope this review helps.
Jaimie You definitely should give this book a shot if you're a fan of paranormal, fiction, young adult, fantasy kind of books. I personally really enjoyed this book as well as the whole series, but some people have different preferences. Try it!
Jennifer I agree with Riley. Don't expect classic literature. It's an entertaining read. I'm a sucker for paranormal so I enjoyed it. I read it in two days. Starting the second one now.
Caroline Read it. I personaly love this book.
Brigid As a writer and a reader and getting my BA in English I think it's amazing! and I'm a super picky reader!
Image for Born at Midnight
by C.C. Hunter (Goodreads Author)