RaiRaiKen
RaiRaiKen asked:

I appreciate erotica and the world of BDSM, but why does this book make me hate myself for reading it? Does anyone else feel the same as I do?

To answer questions about The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, please sign up.
Kenny I don't think you hate yourself for reading it. I think you feel guilty over this book turning you on as much as it does. And that probably makes you feel guilty, because society has conditioned you into not liking this kind of book to begin with.

What you need to realize first is, this book is a work of FICTION, you know FANTASY! No person or animal was harmed during the writing of this book. No one has actually been raped or tortured for it either.

Now do yourself a favor, and free yourself from the conditioning of society. It's nothing short of hypocrit anyway. Once you have freed yourself from that conditioning of self loathing, you'll live a much happier life. And you can enjoy books without feeling guilty.

Again, this book is a work of FICTION. Not a BDSM or self help manual. Remember that in the future while you read books like this.
Image for The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty