Anne Strauss
Anne Strauss asked:

I must continue to read this book but find it so hard to find reading time. How do you find your reading time? Thanks.

To answer questions about All the Light We Cannot See, please sign up.
Della I used to be a voracious reader, and am really frustrated that I just don't have the time to read I used to! Now, I do audio books, which I can listen to in the car, while exercising, doing dishes, or just puttering. I'm getting through three or four books a month this way, including All the Light We Cannot See! With your library card, and an app which you can download via your library's instructions, you may be able to download them to your phone or tablet for free. It's helpful because audio books are still spendy...hopefully that will change. Hope that helps, happy 'reading'!
Image for All the Light We Cannot See
by Anthony Doerr (Goodreads Author)