Mark Zielinski

Thank you for this series, I found I couldn't put the book down until I was finished. I cannot wait to see what happens next!!! Where do you find your inspiration for this series? Have you had this series in mind for years?

To answer questions about Blood Magic, please sign up.
Danielle Rose Hi, Mark! Thanks for posting your question, and I'm so happy to hear that you're enjoying the series so far. To answer your questions, yes, I have been planning this series for quite some time. About 6 years, actually! I used part of BLOOD ROSE as my undergraduate and graduate school theses. The inspiration for the series came from a lack of finding the "right book" when reading. That's when I knew I wanted to become a writer. I couldn't find the book I wanted to read, so I wrote it. :)
Image for Blood Magic