Brita
Brita asked:

I seriously wonder if this book is ever going to get released. I really really want to read this book! I have been waiting years! So does anyone know if it is going to get released some time soon or should I stop monitoring it for now?

To answer questions about 7 Brides for 7 Bodies, please sign up.
Amanda Yes!! It is finally available and worth the read. Enjoy!!!
Laurie I agree!! I used to check her web page all the time for an update. It's been the same update forever. I have all but given up. I just came here to see if others felt the same way.
Asteropê According to her website she's 1% done with book 8, so if she's writing an 8th book, I'm going to assume this one will be released eventually.
Marie There's supposed to be a big announcement about the series so they pushed off the release. I'm thinking they are finally making it into a show or movie
Image for 7 Brides for 7 Bodies
by Stephanie Bond (Goodreads Author)