shannon
shannon asked:

Is this going to turn into a series? I'm curious to see when and if the adults realized they were missing? Did they make it to the desert lands? What about Line's little brother? I really hope there is a 2nd book.

To answer questions about Nightfall, please sign up.
Peter Kujawinski Hey there - this is Peter, co-author of Nightfall. We're writing a book right now that's set in the same world - tentatively called Edgelands. It won't be exactly a sequel, but you'll see characters like the furriers play an important role. So that's coming out first - BUT, we have a whole bunch of ideas for a sequel (the desert lands, as well as Kana, Marin and Line's struggle to get there), as well as even a prequel. Stay tuned - we're trying to figure out what we focus on next after Edgelands, which we're trying to write as fast as we can!
Conny I hope for a next book.
I want to know how it goes further with Marin, Kana and Line.
Please don't take so long lol.
xxx From The Netherlands
Image for Nightfall