Lexie
Lexie asked:

IS IT INNAPROPRIATE??????

To answer questions about This Book Loves You, please sign up.
Jamie King Yes there are several inappropriate graphics. I would not feel comfortable gifting this to someone or sharing it with anyone at least 17 years or older and that's if they are mature

<spoiler>example: explicit language (f-bombs, b-tch, etc.)

this just about sums up the book
http://i.imgur.com/ysKHaVr.png</spoiler>
Sharifah Ahmad how is this inappropriate ?the books is actually a self help book . so in a way, your post is inappropriate . you definitely need this book more us .
Alicine Vargas No, it is marked as 14+ though.
Namrata Aimed for teens and youngins, so maybe.
Holly Schwinn I wasn't initially allowed to read this book because it featured male genitalia, BUT THIS IS NOT TRUE.

ITS HILARIOUS AND while it does have curse words ITS A GREAT READ I RECCOMEND IT
Mars I would say it is fine for around 12 and 13 years old.
Linda Bevan In a word, yes. It is a book of sick one liner insults
☆Despair☆ It is not inappropriate. I wouldn't suggest it if you are under 14 but it is a very funny book. Pewd's idea was to take famous self help quotes and make them funnier. So I guess you could say that this book is helping you by making you laugh.
Kathy It is at an extend, but if you gain even the slightest enjoyment through the so-called 'black humor', it's completely worth it. Wouldn't suggest it to a kid or a conservative extremist.
Image for This Book Loves You