Leivur Christensen

Does the story ever go beyond that Kvothe can do no wrong? I find it incredibly uninteresting that he excels at everything, so I'm kind of hoping that the book throws some curve balls at him sometime soon. I'm reading it on my Kindle, so I can't really say how far I'm in, but I'm guessing 300+ pages or so.

To answer questions about The Name of the Wind, please sign up.
Oni Kvothe is certainly talented at academics and represents the hard-working student who must get good marks to keep up with those who are wealthier, yet not as intelligent (such as Ambrose). Being an anti-hero, Kvothe is ofcouse, flawed. Many of his actions, particularly around Ambrose, would not be seen as picture-perfect responses.
Jo Leland
Seth Wagoner He is incredibly flawed. He is proud, vain, and prone to overly clever plans that blow up in his face. But we love him anyway
Edward Richmond Kvothe often does things that come back and bite him in the arse. Hard.

I mean, come on. What kind of question IS this? When the story begins, Kvoth is a broken-down wreck of a man hiding in a rural inn where he's posing as a simple innkeeper. He's maybe in his late 20s or early 30s, and as far as he's concerned, his life is over and he's waiting to die.
Image for The Name of the Wind
by Patrick Rothfuss (Goodreads Author)