OMG!! LOVED THIS BOOK! its another good book that you can stick your nose in! I recommend this book to anyone who isnt afraid to cry,laugh and hold your breath! I am SO glad that there is a second book because it broke my heart when Ruby erased all memories of herself from liam to protect him. I am scared to see what happens in the next book. should i be worried??

To answer questions about The Darkest Minds, please sign up.
Kristi To both Jan's and the main question, this book is definitely worth reading despite the spoiler. It doesn't really ruin the suspense and intrigue of the rest of the book.
Chickideee Yeah this person wasn't trying to ruin the ending at all.Thanks a lot!
Jan Yeah, I'd second the deletion comment because when you're just doing a google search for this book it doesn't say anything about spoilers! Is it still worth me reading this book knowing what that particular spoiler is?
Riya Yeah- you should probably delete this question....
Aly (In Wonderland) Ahhh spoiler! D:
Image for The Darkest Minds
by Alexandra Bracken (Goodreads Author)