Diakodimitris Valantis

I d like to read this book,but i m 33years old. I will enjoy it?

To answer questions about The Neverending Story, please sign up.
Elanna I am 40 and I don't like fantasy. I read this book when I was ten, then a couple of times as an adult and I read it to children too. I never get tired of it. Style is great, and it's less centered on good vs evil dynamics, more on personal growth. It's not about escaping in a fantasy world, it is about learning to live in the world, and to tell reality from imagination. One mile above all other children books.
Ungelic_is_us If you enjoy fantasy stories, this book is one of the best. While it is written for children, I feel that anyone of any age could enjoy its rich world-building, colorful characters, and exciting adventures. Add to all these delights underlying themes of mature philosophy. I cannot recommend this book more.
Bee As writer says: "I write for children from 80 to 8."
Kate This is one of my favorite books of ALL TIME. I read it at 34 :)
Jesse Gomez Absolutely, I'm 25 years old and loved it.
Marr I'm 22 years old and I enjoyed the book! I think you will too, if you like fantasy :)
Jessica Turner I think I read it at 29. I never knew the movie was based on the book. I have read it a few times, and I love it.
Tonee You don't have to be a child to enjoy a children's book. If you enjoy fantasy & adventure stories, then you'll love this.
Rachel I read this when I was 31 but I grew up with the movie. Love them both.
themarvelousblobfish It is a book for children but it is written in a mature way, so if you enjoy fantasy you will enjoy this book, and the writing will not make you feel patronized. It deviates greatly from the film, but in a good way. There are a lot of beautiful additions to the story and a lot of elements that are in the film are fully explained in the book.
Jordan Penney 25, first time reading it. One of the best books I've ever read, and I've read a lot.
Jam Sinclair 29 when I read it. Loved it
Melanie (TBR and Beyond) It's a decent read if you like fantasy novels. However, if you are married to the film then you will find this quite different.
Image for The Neverending Story