John Gb
John Gb asked:

is there a rape scene in this? when the summary usually says a woman has to make a great sacrifice it's usually rape/sex scene. I really want to avoids these kind of books.

To answer questions about Battlemage, please sign up.
Stephen Aryan No, there is no rape in this book. The sacrifice refers to something else.
Paulo
Ryan if ur picture is real, ur some kind of man-boy who is gesturing FUCK YOU to the world like its 96 my dude. why are u asking this. u drop the soap back in the day or what. ur a grown ass man, and even if u (or even your kid who has the net if that's the case) cant handle reading about a FICTIONAL rape, here's a tip... go to the next page. i know im a genius. another tip, drop the FTW pic on a book review site. or assholes like me will fk with u for the ridiculous question.
Shreyas Adhikari Hyper feminist spotted
Image for Battlemage
by Stephen Aryan (Goodreads Author)