Madara
Madara asked:

Isn't it something absolutely similar to "The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August"?

To answer questions about Dzīve pēc dzīves, please sign up.
Andris tā izklausās, tikai bez trakiem zinātniekiem
Sunny The premise may sound similar at first but I found the books themselves completely different. The writing style and the underlying theme in these books are nothing alike. I wouldn't even put them in the same genre.

"Life after Life" describes how our lives can take varied paths by pure chance. The main character Ursula doesn't seem to have a clear memory of her past lives, except for a vague sense of deja vu. I found it a more philosophical read. Each life of Ursula can almost be read as an independent short story.

"The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August" is more squarely in the science fiction genre. The main character clearly remembers everything that happened in his past lives and actively changes his future lives using that knowledge. There is a clear plot complete with heroes and villains.
Image for Dzīve pēc dzīves