Ladishile
Ladishile asked:

Does anyone know where i can download this book coz its not available in hardcover where i stay.......... please help i am dying here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To answer questions about Skin Game, please sign up.
Amanda I got mine from my public library overdrive account.
GaiusPrimus You can get it from Amazon and just click on Kindle Edition. From there, if you need to convert it to an epub, use Calibre (software) to do it.
Jule public library. Libraries are live savers, money savers and they have ebooks, too (overdrive account, for example)
go, get your library card :)
Cindi I got my copy at Audible.com and loved listening to it.
Ronda I borrowed it from my public library e-book collection. If you are not close to a public library or you local one doesn't have a good selection, it is often very reasonable to purchase an out of town library access.
• Tom • @Ryan & @GaiusPrimus are right. Both the E-book and Audible versions are available from Amazon. I've read the last several versions of the Dresden series via audiobooks. Like them quite a bit.
Ryan Mauldin Audible is an option. I've never listened to a Dresden book before but the narrator is great.
Jeremy At Amazon or some ebook store?...
Image for Skin Game
by Jim Butcher (Goodreads Author)