Angela
Angela asked:

Did Gwen's brother, Neville, and sister-in-law, Lily, have a book of their own somewhere? There are allusions made in The Proposal about their story and I was wondering if it was part of a different series somewhere. It sounds like it would be a good one - secret marriage in the war, disrupting his other wedding, long-lost daughter of a duke...

To answer questions about The Proposal, please sign up.
Kristin I was having just the opposite experience! I'm finishing One Night for Love right now (after having finished Lauren's story in a Summer to Remember), and I stopped to go see if Gwen got her own story somewhere because there are so many reference in those two books, as well as in the Bedwyn saga, to the beautiful Lady Muir and how odd it is that she hasn't remarried.
Louisa Yes, they do have a book of their own. It is a prequel to her Bedwyn Saga series. The title is One Night for Love. I haven't read it yet, once I am done with the Surviors' Club series it is next on TBR.
Image for The Proposal