Debbie
Debbie asked:

So, the very back of the book has a section that says: "Orsk would like to acknowledge the following partners for their support" It says "Farewell to Matt London..." and further down "ORSK extends our deepest sympathies to the family of Amanda Cohen, who remains missing three months after an overnight team-building exercise" Is this the Matt from the story? Who is Amanda? Are other Orsks built on old graveyards?

To answer questions about Horrorstör, please sign up.
Ashley Matt London is not the Matt from the story. Matt's last name is McGrath according to his employee evaluation (page 95). I am not positive on who the people being referred to are, but I interpreted that page as the author's acknowledgments section to the people that helped him through out the process of creating this book (but he did so in a totally cheeky, not-breaking-the-setting-of-the-story way). However, I could be totally wrong, and he could be setting up for a sequel.
Image for Horrorstör
by Grady Hendrix (Goodreads Author)