G.H. Eckel
G.H. Eckel asked:

Mr. Davenport, What experience do you have with boarding schools, headmasters and school boards?

To answer questions about Saving Miss Oliver's, please sign up.
Stephen Davenport I've worked for three years in a boarding school as teacher, athletic coach and parent of a dorm. I've worked for thirteen years as a teacher, coach, department head in a single gender day school that became coed. I spent four years as the head of an elementary school and ten years as the head of a combined day and boarding school. I consulted with independent schools for fifteen years. I've served on five different school boards of trustees, and on the boards of The National Association of Independent school, the Connecticut and the California Associations of Independent schools. I was on the staff of a ten day program to train new heads of schools.
Image for Saving Miss Oliver's
by Stephen Davenport (Goodreads Author)