James Zanghi
James Zanghi asked:

Anyone here watch the documentary about Jodorowsky's Dune?

To answer questions about Dune, please sign up.
Nasos Delveroudis I have. It's very interesting and entertaining and all the interviews are very moving. Its imdb rating is 8.1 (voted by 15k+ members) and this says something about its quality. Obviously if you're to appreciate it, you need to have read Dune and watched Lynch's original film. Otherwise you won't have a clue as to what they're talking about.

In all truth I have my doubts about the outcome of Jodorowsky's movie should it had ever been released. Apparently he's a very peculiar character and he had some really strange ideas about the script, plot, characters and scenes. Plus with contributors like H.R. Giger and Dali you never know what you'd get. Possibly something extremely original and mind blowing, which'd have very little to do with Herbert's creation.

But that's just my point of view. Watch the documentary and see for yourself :)
Image for Dune