Abi
Abi asked:

Everyone! I loved this so much and couldn't put it down. It made me remember how much I love a good thriller! Please could you recommend some more excellent thrillers?

To answer questions about Pretty Girls, please sign up.
Kelly The Kind Worth Killing! Great psychological thriller.
Tiffany Behind Closed Doors
by B.A. Paris
Molly You by Caroline Kepnes
Caroline Dark Places and Sharp Objects!!
Josiane Ochman You should read all the other Karin Slaughter books they're invariably good and I love her bruised FBI Special Agent Will, he's a wonderful creation.
Nurul I must agree with The Kind Worth Killing. That was brilliant!
Cheryl The good girl! Girl on a train,
Kate Sickles Find Her by Lisa Gardner
Helen Anything by Harlan Coben
Sheena Mayers The Weight of Blood
Megan I love thrillers too. The best ones I read this summer were Those Girls by Chevy Stevens and Black Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin. I also just finished The Killing Lessons by Saul Black, which was fantastic!
Sherri F. If you haven't already read them, I will second "The Kind Worth Killing" and "Black-Eyed-Susans." Another that just came out recently that I loved, despite having a historical/war element (which isn't a favorite of mine), is Playing with Fire a stand alone by Tess Gerritsen. It's different that her Rizzoli & Isles series, which is good, but this is even better.
Allana Rodriguez Into the Darkest Corner
Shawn Love You More - Lisa Gardner
Caught - Harlan Coben
Tell No One - Harlan Coben
The Crime Writer - Gregg Hurwitz
Trust No One - Gregg Hurwitz
The Good Girl - Mary Kubica
The Kind Worth Killing - Peter Swanson
Cac5054 Alex by Pierre LeMaitre - everyone I've given it to has loved it as much as I did.
Cathie M Almost finished the newest one by KarenSlaughter: The Kept Woman ---
this one is just as good without the graphic horrific events from Pretty Girls. Another fast paced, hard to put down, very suspenseful story.
Mary Cielock Night Film! Girl on the Train! Anything by Gillian Flynn!
Schwimp The Killing Fields by John Sanford, this is a series but I've not been reading them in order. This was very good and is self explanatory as to why everyone should carry a knife!
Kayla Hill Thank you to the people who recommended "black eyed susans" !!! Just finished it and it was so good!!!! Finally a book that lived up to Pretty Girls for me! I would definitely recommend it!
sublimosa Check out Mo Hayder's Jack Cafferty series. Birdman was brilliant.
Kelly Carter Two people named "Kelly" agree that you should read _The Kind Worth Killing_. The audiobook is very good, if you choose that option.
Shervin Jamali I would suggest branching out to try some thrillers by Indie authors:

Inhumanum - Bradley Ernst
Baggage - S.G. Redling
The Devil's Lieutenant - Shervin Jamali

There are lots of talented writers hardly anyone has heard of. Happy reading and cheers!
lucky little cat Kate Atkinson's Case Histories , and In the Woods by Tana French. Both are smart both are first books in series.
Cristina Promise Not to Tell by Jennifer McMahon was pretty good and a quick read
Amy try some of her other books they are awesome all around
Heather Lake The good girl is one of my favorite thrillers!
Bibi Rose In the Cut by Susannah Moore. Don't let the movie influence your decision to read it. (The movie was OK, just very different.) The Ex by Alafair Burke. Crazy Love you by Lisa Unger. (And Burke and Unger in general.)
Amy Benson Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica!
Hannah Sandra Brown's "Meanstreak" or Linwood Barclay novels. Meanstreak was a great book!
Krista Sheetz "You're Next" by Harlan Coben.
Amy I agree with The Killing Lessons. I also really liked As Night Falls and The Never List.
Sam the obvious ones such as gone girl, the girl on the train but others like YOU (caroline kepnes) and the butterfly garden (Dot Hutchison)
Peaches I just finished Our Little Secret by Roz Nay and loved it. If you don't mind YA, With Malice and Unnatural Deeds are done well.
I agree that You by Caroline Kepnes is fantastic. Also, anything Gillian Flynn and Megan Abbott's newer works are done well.
Rachel Nicoletta I've loved all of Chevy Stevens' books so far: Never let you go, Never knowing, and That night. You won't be disappointed! Both of B.A. Paris's books were also really good: Behind Closed Doors and the Breakdown
I've also liked Erica Spindler's the first wife, and Jessica Strawser's Almost Missed you. And the best one yet was Sarah Pinborough, Behind her eyes- has a real nice twisted ending. Best day ever by Kaira Rouda was also really good. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen. Shari Lapena, The Couple Next door and A Stranger in the House were also great reads. Finished them in 2 days each while on vacation!
Kimberly Dead Woman Walking by Sharon Bolton
Image for Pretty Girls
by Karin Slaughter (Goodreads Author)