Is it okay if I will start reading this but I already finished the heroes of olympus series? xD because when I bought the heroes of olympus I never knew that this is the spin off of this but I will read the percy jackson series pretty soon Is it okay?

To answer questions about The Lightning Thief, please sign up.
Serena It's quite alright to read this series after the Heroes of Olympus, you'll know more about Percy Jackson and Annabeth's history and adventures.
Megan Gable Ok. No offense BUT WHY DID YOU READ THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS FIRST????!!!!!!! That is sooo a retarded person move!!!!!! People if you are wanting to read this series READ THIS ONE FIRST!!!!!! Ok people. Please don't read the heroes of olympus first because it will give away all the secrets to the Percy Jackson series!!!!!!!!
Katie Efaw OMGOODNESS WHY PERSON WHY!!!!!????????????
MADDIE G Yes, definitely I read the Percy Jackson series first and hero's of Olympus doesn't give too much away.
Image for The Lightning Thief
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)