Reebs
Reebs asked:

When will this be available in the US and UK? I'm seeing 3 different dates on the webs.

To answer questions about The Hanging Tree, please sign up.
Jeff dang this book is not available till Jan 31, 2017 in Canada,
Tim Beaton FYI... Amazon are delivering my copy of this today, here in the UK...will confirm when i get back home, later!
David So, we have to wait until (supposedly) the end of January for the ebook version in Canada as well? Looks like that's the release date on amazon.ca.

That's a bit of a bummer.
Roberta Goldsboro Books in the UK is taking pre-orders for the hardcover for November 3, 2016. Amazon U. S. was accepting pre-orders for June 14, 2016 but stopped. The new Amazon date in the U.S. is January 31. 2017 for the paperback.
Lara Finally there's an official date: 3rd November 2016!!
source: https://twitter.com/Ben_Aaronovitch/s...
Scott Arlow Email from AmazonUK this afternoon with (yet another) updated release date - this one says November 16
I won't hold my breath - I've been hurt before
Sarah Now the UK Amazon page says September of 2017! The US page still says January of 2017.
Pete Simpson The others in the series were published yearly. This instalment has been pushed back a number of times since last summer. I have no idea why.
Ioana Release date is now 20 Oct 2016 (UK) & 3 Jan, 2017 (US/CND)
David Given Amazon just informed me it's being pushed back to October 2016.
Kayleigh Jones I had it pre ordered on amazon but I had an email saying it had been cancelled as he put it back another year being 2017 :(
Mel New release date on Amazon US is August 2, 2016.
Tria Complicated!

The Audible UK and Kindle editions are both listed with a release date of June 16, 2016, but Amazon still has the November 19, 2015 release date for the hardback. I think the last is a mistake, but I've tweeted Ben to ask.
Image for The Hanging Tree
by Ben Aaronovitch (Goodreads Author)