nancy merrick
nancy merrick asked:

I tried to order this book for my kindle and found it not available until March of 2016. What gives? There seems to be 2 versions of the book with a different publisher, number of pages, even cover art!!

To answer questions about Treachery at Lancaster Gate, please sign up.
Asteropê Heather is correct. One in published by Headline, which is based in the UK. See: https://www.headline.co.uk
The UK version was available 10 Sept. 2015. The US version, published by Ballantine Books was put out in 2016.
This isn't anything new. It occurs all the time with books. Sometimes they're published first in the UK, then in the US or the other way around. When in doubt, Google the ISBN and see what turns up (esp if you search Amazon US and don't get anything) - often Amazon UK will be in the first few places when you do search the ISBN. You can also Google the publisher to see if they're US based or UK based.
Heather Bogacz My guess would be that it was released in the UK first, and is not yet out in the US.
Image for Treachery at Lancaster Gate