I want to read this book but it seems a little over-exagerated! Would it be a suitable book for a 7th grader?

To answer questions about Uglies, please sign up.
Eve Yes. I found the whole concept a little disturbing though!
Octavia Definitely. I read the whole series in 5th grade.
Brody Caruso of course it would
Maya lol deSilva Yes. I read it as a sixth grader
Roya Sanai i read this the summer before 7th grade it was awesome
Sophie I read this book for the firt time in 7th grade so id say yes

though this was two years ago so your now a freshmen so my answer is no longer helpful but oh well, im bored so i dont care
Nola Byrum I agree, the whole concept is slightly disturbing, no sex or gory details though. A few salty words, but nothing strong. I think 10 and up could handle it, as long as they are not easily upset by dystopian-type concepts. Just remind them its not real and this will never happen.
Whisperwind I'm in 6th grade! Go for it!
Kiera I read it when I was in fifth grade. I understood it and it was appropriate.
This is my favorite series now
Hufsa Yes, I feel that this book would be most enjoyable for middle and high schoolers.
Image for Uglies
by Scott Westerfeld (Goodreads Author)