Bonnie
Bonnie asked:

Has anyone read this book. Would it be good for a BookClub read?

To answer questions about Lisette's List, please sign up.
Bonnie Thank you very much for answering Patricia and Kathy. We are a start up Book Club. So far we have read The Nightingale, and The Race For Paris. In January we discuss The Lake House. I appreciate background before I pick the next book. Let me know any your Book Club has had lively discussions about.
Patricia Our book club read it a couple of months ago, and it was very well received. We all learned something about art and about France.
Marjorie Cuffy A first rate book for a BookClub. It so intrigued me that I did some further research into the use of color in art.
Tebaydms3400 I think it would be a good book club read. It is a quick read, refreshing as the heroin recovers her life and interesting info about impressionist painting in the south of France. Go for it with pleasure. D
Jackie Stefan Absolutely! What a lovely book - and written so well! I will be suggesting it for our book club.
SK I would love for our book club to read this. It has great material for discussion and offers great scope for background education.
Kathy Yes. We are reading it this month, so we haven't discussed it yet. Several years ago when we read another of Vreeland's books, our librarian arranged a phone interview with the author. That was enjoyable.
Image for Lisette's List