Julia Hörmayer

Why does this have such a bad rating? I'm tempted to buy it only because of the cover :-D

To answer questions about Tonight the Streets Are Ours, please sign up.
Aditi Menon The cover is what prompted me to purchase the book, the blurb too.
When it came to reading the book, connecting with the character got a little tough and the book picked up only in the second half, once it did, it was like a movie, better even, the plot was getting somewhere
The Bookish Faerie The cover doesn't have anything to do with the story itself, it was a pretty cover though. I suspect that they just wanted a cover to match the title of the book. I would totally recommend you give this book a read. IDK about the bad writing, this book is heavily underrated.
Chris Notionless great cover! agreed, no connection to the book
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) I would say it's because the main character is really hard to connect with--BUT--the story wouldn't be the same if she wasn't. I loved the ending.
Jaeyeong I feel like the ending is kinda disappointing, but this is my point,so who knows.
Delia Devin I agree that the cover is really pretty! But it kinda doesn't have anything to do with the story itself. Lol. But the story is pretty good in my opinion. The ending is really good and I also have no idea why the rating is so bad.
Image for Tonight the Streets Are Ours
by Leila Sales (Goodreads Author)