Cindi Russell
Cindi Russell asked:

While I would be interested in this series, how can anyone justify paying $2.99 for 45 pages?? I read constantly and just can't afford to pay that kind of money for something that would take me 15 minutes to read. So authors out there, please know that you are losing a lot of readers by pricing your one chapter per book at such prices.

To answer questions about Roped, please sign up.
Debra Johnson I agree Cindi Russell! 2.99 for a short short or novella is ridiculous. That's the price of a good full novel. Now if that was the price for a bundle of shorts in a series, that is a different story.
I recently read a novel that was 400 pages, a fantastic 5 star read for me, and I only paid 2.99. It was worth it. But, hell will freeze over before I pay 2.99 for any book under 150 pages!!!!
Image for Roped
by E.M. Gayle (Goodreads Author)