So... are all of Tove's Moomin comics here and is it just TOVE'S? I don't want to read her brother's "continuation" even if it is Tove approved. Also, I'm somewhat confused as to whether this has, per say, "1 and 2 Volumes" but not the rest, as some editions do for other series. Basically, I need to know if this is ONLY Tove and is it ALL of her work.

To answer questions about Moomin, please sign up.
Qpaly It's not that easy, because Tove involved her brother long before she stopped drawing the strip herself. The scripts of episodes "Moomin Goes Wild West", "Snork Maiden Goes Rococo", "Conscientous Moomin", and"Moomin and the Comet" were written by Lars but drawn by Tove und thus signed "Larsson" without forename. In which way the two siblings collaborated in "Moomin Winter", "Moomin under Sail", and "Fuddler's Courtship" ist not totally clear - those episodes are unsigned. On the other hand, the cunning eye will note that Lars' first officially own strip "Moomin's Lamp" cannot possibly be drawn by him alone... So I recommend being less rigorous ;-)
Eva Eastman This is all of Tove's work, with her brother's at the end. It's a beautiful edition and well worth owning - you can always choose not to keep reading when you get to her brother's work...
Image for Moomin