Cb
Cb asked:

So here we go again. Almost another year in between books in a series written by a professional author. I'm sure she's making a mint, but I really have to wonder how much money she lost from the readers who will never read another one of her books. I, too, will complete this srries, but only when the last book comes out, but I will NEVER buy another book written by Ms. Day. Is she bothered at all?

To answer questions about One with You, please sign up.
Shelley I am actually waiting for her to complete other series in her arsenal of books with continuing plots and am now a bit angered to see that Ms. Day will be starting an entirely new series without finishing some of her others!
I enjoy her books and, being disabled, wait eagerly for new ones, but I am becoming increasingly frustrated by the fact that at least 2 of her continuing "sagas" have been given no more thought!
Image for One with You
by Sylvia Day (Goodreads Author)