Elisheva
Elisheva asked:

I just finished listening to this as in unabridged audio book, and I loved it. Does anyone have any recommendations for film adaptations? Or, vice versa, some to definitely not watch?

To answer questions about Pride and Prejudice, please sign up.
Amani Faris The one with collin firth is the best. It is so much like the book and their acting is awsome. It came out in 1995. After watching the movie make sure you watch 'Elizabeth and Darcy shattered 1995 version' it is so emotional.
DD I have all the film versions of this book, the one I liked least is the Keira Knightly one, the casting was poor and it lost much of the original book's humour and sharpness. If you have the time - either of the BBC versions one from 1970's with David Rintoul or 1990's with Colin Firth are both true to the book, although both a series so you need 6-8 hours to watch it all. Laurence Olivier version in Black and White is also watchable but also misses some of the plot and is a typical film of it's time
Norma Henry What is a weather can someone help me pleace
Jasey I really liked the Kiera Knightley movie, but, that being said, it had to cut out a LOT of the of the book. It's also not as sarcastic as the book is, and Elizabeth and Darcy didn't have much time to develop and grow to hate\love each other. Anyway, I love them both.
Amariah Dixon The one with Kiera Knightley is really good! (Unless you've already seen it)
Image for Pride and Prejudice