Cat asked this question about The Forsaken (The Forsaken, #1):
Is this book appropriate for 12-15 year olds? Do you have any recommendations? I am making a list for my niece.
effbutnoteff I'm 11 and I just finished forsaken I think it is mostly appropriate. Is she an advanced reader though? She may struggle with it if she is still…moreI'm 11 and I just finished forsaken I think it is mostly appropriate. Is she an advanced reader though? She may struggle with it if she is still reading David Walliams books or tom gates... If she is really into dystopia and has read divergent maze runner, etc and loved them then yes! definitely recommend this. I also recommend gone series by Michael Grant there are six books and it really kept me going and I'm a fast reader! You can have a look at my to reads and want to reads and read etc if you want some ideas. (less)
Image for The Forsaken
by Lisa M. Stasse (Goodreads Author)