Cat
Cat asked:

Is this book appropriate for 12-15 year olds? Do you have any recommendations? I am making a list for my niece.

To answer questions about The Forsaken, please sign up.
effbutnoteff I'm 11 and I just finished forsaken I think it is mostly appropriate. Is she an advanced reader though? She may struggle with it if she is still reading David Walliams books or tom gates... If she is really into dystopia and has read divergent maze runner, etc and loved them then yes! definitely recommend this. I also recommend gone series by Michael Grant there are six books and it really kept me going and I'm a fast reader! You can have a look at my to reads and want to reads and read etc if you want some ideas.
Alberta Well i'm 11 and have finished the series of books they are very good and I loved them. It's my favourite series!!!
Vicky I just turned 15 and finished reading the book today. I don't know about a 12 year old though. But I was fine with it, especially because I've read books similar to this before. If your niece has too, she should be fine.
Chantel I'm 13 at the moment and I just finished the book. I would definitely recommend it, and I'm craving to read the sequel!
Image for The Forsaken
by Lisa M. Stasse (Goodreads Author)